This is one of my favourite poems….
A Guided Meditation
You’ll need about 20 minutes for the meditation and then some time afterwards to journal or reflect in the way you find most helpful for your processing.
These prompts may be useful to help you consider what insights are being offered to you today:
- What did you noticed about the different elements of the prayer journey and what it felt like to be in them….your field….your road….your town….your forest….your cave….your staircase…your cavern?
- Did you notice anything that felt significant about your guide ….your interaction ….the gift?
- Did you notice anything that seemed different on the way back?
- Is there an insight for you to integrate into life?
- Is there a practice for you to grow into?
- Is there a question to hold?
- Is there a conversation to have?
- Is there a change you are invited to make?
Blessings as we journey on….